October 29th, 2010

Tasty as a Cupcake

Terminology for taking down campsites?

Hey, helpful comm-members! Is there a military term (or terms) that mean the taking down of a campsite? I mean specifically a site that would have semi-permanent buildings, as opposed to an overnight thing, if there's a difference.

Basically, I need the right word for a sentence along the lines of, "What do you mean, we have to ___________ already? We just got here!"

The only term I can think of is 'strike camp', but that sounds too civilian. If there's a particular way to say this that I could use, it'd be awesome.

Thank you!
  • Current Mood
    curious curious