April 5th, 2009

TVD // Caroline sunlight

Health care question

If someone in the Air Force, such as John Sheppard, who is in an ultra classified mission, would be injured enough to need physiotherapy for a few months - were would he go? Would he be sent someplace specific where his doctor/specialist would like him to go? Would he be given a list of places that would fit his needs or his health care plan? For that matter, would they need to be military facilities, or would he be at liberty to chose any clinic in the US he wants?
We're talking about an injury which isn't severe enough to need hospitalization, only wheelchair & physiotherapy for some months.
  • Current Music
    Richard & Linda Thompson - Dimming Of The Day